- We know our client's situation and interview them so we understand their goals, risk tolerances, concerns, shortfalls, cash flow, savings, taxes, debt structure, insurance needs, asset structure, future expenses, asset allocation, portfolio income requirements, liquidity needs and estate needs BEFORE any recommendation are made or a fee is charged.
- We only work with those individuals who (a) recognize they need help, (b) can use our help, and (c) they have enough to meet the minimum asset criteria as clients.
- We study the changing markets, taxes, the economy and our client’s personal situation to make sure we are applying the best options to their unique situation.
- We use Efficient Frontier (Modern Portfolio Theory) modeling to help maximize return & minimize risk, given a person’s risk tolerance, time horizon and income requirements.
- We use technical & fundamental research to determine the risk in the stock and bond markets and tilt their investments to minimize risk, using a “red,” “yellow,” and “green” signals. During a “red” signal, risk is minimized. In a “green” signal, opportunity is maximized within the parameters of our risk models.
- We are held to the “fiduciary standard” in asset management, which is to have the client’s interest first, above that of any firm or advisor.
- We divide our client’s assets into producing and non-producing assets. Our goal is to help our clients increase their producing assets so that their income needs may be met or exceeded.
- We seek to purchase stocks that are profitable and show stable cash flows
- We look at insurance as a cost to be minimized while working with outstanding providers.
- We manage expectations so clients have realistic objectives that can be met.
- We work with you and your tax and legal counsel to assist you with your estate and tax plan.
- We work as a team, so each area can be addressed, while using niche expertise in legal, insurance, asset management, along with Mark Foreman's expertise in accounting, without losing accountability by your trusted advisor.
- Our partners have been selected to best serve our clients, including our broker-dealer, tax partners, custodian, advisors, support staff and investment providers.
- We use systems and processes to help make sure our high standard of service is met each and every time.
How Can We Help?
Find out how we can help you reach your financial freedom